Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully as users of www.shuban.co.uk will be bound by them. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed according to English Law.
- Although Shuban will endeavour to ensure the accuracy of all information made available on the web site, neither Shuban or other representatives will be liable for damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the use of this site.
- Although product names, descriptions, prices and availability are aimed to be correct, unfortunately errors may occur therefore prices and availability information is subject to change without notice.
- All goods remain the property of Shuban until paid for in full. Once payment has been received we will send out your purchase.
- Acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and us will take place upon dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
- For details of Product Guarantees see our Returns Policy, which include a refund on products (not delivery) if returned within one week of receiving your order, we do not pay for the return of your order.
- Earrings, Necklace with Earrings cannot be returned due to Health and Safety reasons unless they are deemed to be faulty.
- To ensure that your credit or debit card is not being used without your consent, Paypal will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Copyright, Trademark and Intellectual Property
- The content of the Site is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights as applicable and is provided solely for your own use. Republication or redistribution of any of the content available on the Site including by framing or similar means is prohibited.